The Origin of Logosynthesis
Willem Lammers, MSc, DPsych, TSTA, is the developer of Logosynthesis®. He is a psychologist, is a licensed psychotherapist and a consultant to people and organisations. He is also the founding director of ias, a leading training institute for workplace counselling in Switzerland.
Willem has been working on the boundaries of body, mind and spirit since the beginning of his career. He trained in bioenergetics, TA, hypnotherapy, NLP and energy psychology, and is a skillful teacher and trainer. Since 2005, he created Logosynthesis®, an amazing new tool for personal development. He developed a coherent conceptual model and an easy-to-use method for guided change. Willem wrote numerous articles and books, including “The Energy Odyssey: New Directions in Energy Psychology”; “Logosynthesis®: Change through the Magic of Words”, and “Phrases to Freedom: Self-Coaching with Logosynthesis®.“ Willem likes to travel. He gives lectures and workshops in many countries.
Logosynthesis International Association
The Logosynthesis International Association (LIA) has been founded in March 2014. It serves the advancement of knowledge about Logosynthesis as well as the distribution, quality management and acceptance of the model. The Logosynthesis International Association develops criteria for the structure and content of the training program and certifies Practitioners, Instructors, Master Practitioners and Trainers in Logosynthesis. This allows a clear differentiation of training and certification.
- The e-book Restoring the Flow – a Primer in Logosynthesis® explains the basics of Logosynthesis® self-coaching in 27 pages.
- The Logosynthesis® basic paper offers an introduction to the model for professionals.
- Tips for Logosynthesis in Coaching and Counselling
- For professionals, we recommend the book Healing with Words: A Handbook for the Helping Professions, in print or digital
- An interview with Dr. Willem Lammers by Jean-Michel Gurret about the principles of Logosynthesis.